Simple, affordable, easy, natural method.
Find out how you can help fight unwanted cellulite, in the comfort of your own home, whilst watching your favourite TV show or reading a book. Could it get any easier?
We don’t think so.
But before we getting into problem solving, let’s take a look at the problem and what causes it. Then you’ll see how the Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone System makes so much sense.
Here’s the Biology Bit.
The causes of cellulite are varied but the most common cause is related to poor blood circulation, impaired lymphatic drainage and fluid retention, which can trigger the transformation of subcutaneous fat cells into cellulite.
The following factors contribute to cellulite in one way or another:
- Genetics: The predisposition to cellulite may be genetically inherited. Simply put, some individuals have more fat cells, weak veins, fragile lymphatic vessels, poor circulation or hormonal sensitivity than others.
- Female Hormones
- Lack of exercise
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates
What is cellulite really?
- Cellulite is the alteration and degeneration of the connective tissue and fat cells.
- When excess fat is no longer distributed evenly under the skin, the fat cells are clumped in uneven bundles, causing the “orange peel” dimples to appear.
- Lymph flow slows and/or remains stagnant.
- Fat cells enlarge and acidity builds up.
- Connective tissue fibrosis (shortening and hardening occurs).
How does cellulite form?
- Fat cells become starved of oxygen and nutrients.
- The removal of waste products and carbon dioxide slows down.
- The normal drainage and replenishment of the tissue fluid slows down.
- Waste products build up in the fluid around the fat cell.
- As a result, the volume of cells increases, causing restrictions to proper circulation.
- Excess tissue fluid builds up within the cellulite layer.
- Because of circulation impairment, metabolic exchanges slow down and fibrosis begins.
It is vitally important that if you really want to lose that cellulite, you have to make some changes to the way you live…So do these few things for yourself…
DRINK LOADS OF WATER
CAFFEINE, WINE AND SMOKING…
SALT IS BAD, USE IN MODERATION
Do all of this and a daily 8-10 minute massage with the Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone System and you’ll be looking like your younger more fabulous self in no time
Know that results are cumulative and when done on a consistent daily basis, you will see how easily your cellulite is reduced and your skin tone improved.
So how does the Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone System work?
To help in the fight against Cellulite, 3 steps need to be introduced.
- Total and proper exfoliation to kick your body into gear and prepare your skin for the next step.
- Application of a well-formulated product, aimed at fighting cellulite – Thus the Cellulite Be Gone Genie.
- Manual manipulation and massage of the tissues without the pain and high cost of invasive treatments
Step 1 – The Kese
This awesome mitt is a power tool which leaves your skin silky soft, smooth and free of all debris. Made from raw materials, it never finishes and is much simpler to use than a messy scrub.
Step 2 - The Cellulite Be Gone Genie
Synergistically formulated to fight the appearance of cellulite. The skin-loving blend is a special no-mess formula that provides the ultimate “slip” for the cups to glide smoothly for a of-so-good massage. The Cellulite Be Gone Genie can be used twice per day, on its own or massaged into the skin with the Bellabaci Body or Super Cups. The Cellulite Be Gone Genie is not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Step 3 – The Bellabaci Body Cups
The Bellabaci Massage System consists of two cups made of hand-squeezable, long lasting superior grade medical silicone. The cups are available in 2 strengths, soft and hard, and for good reason too! The soft cup is easier to use and recommended at the start of treatment for a week to 10 days before switching to the harder cup and building up suction over time.
The Bellabaci Massage System is based on the Traditional Chinese Medicine practice of cupping therapy. It’s the opposite of traditional massage where pressure is applied to the skin. Instead, cupping is a form of “negative pressure therapy.” It creates a negative pressure over the area, giving an enhanced experience. The Bellabaci cups are simple to use. You simply squeeze the cup to remove the air as you place the cup over the skin. It’s easy to control the amount of suction, too. Do ensure that you apply massage oil liberally before applying the cup to your skin. Glide the cups in circular motions.
Ask your professional if they offer the Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone treatment package. Each session takes just 45min. We recommend a session total of 20, two per week with 2 rest days in between treatment days. Don’t forget your home care! On the days you are not visiting the spa, use the Cellulite Be Gone Kit while in the shower or watching your favorite series!
Did You Know That Your
“Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone Kit”
Purchase Is 100% Safe And Secure?
And We’re Now Taking Paypal Orders…
And when you order, you put the risk completely on our shoulders. Because…
You’re Fully Protected By
So give the Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone System a try. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Shipping Policy Alert!
We ship from USA, South Africa and the UK – expect to get the cupping kit in your hands within 2 to 21 days, depending on your location.